Access to Manage Policy is provided through MWCIA’s Web Membership system. The Web Membership system allows insurance carriers and agents to manage their user accounts for MWCIA web products.
The Manage Policy System allows member carriers to view the policy data they reported to the MWCIA. Members can:
- Search for coverage (accepted policies), electronic policy transactions, submissions, import files, policy errors, and policy letters.
- Create, update, copy, validate, and submit electronic policy transactions, including cancellations and reinstatements.
- Replace, rewrite, and reissue coverage, or add a period to coverage.
- Import electronic transactions created on other policy systems.
- Export accepted transactions for record keeping or storage in other systems.
- Print coverage or transaction detail, print errors and warnings (also available in Excel-compatible format), print search results.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the Manage Policy System, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.